Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I spy something beautiful...

I was photographing these mirrors at the store and discovered that I had captured so much more! 



I see... a light fixture made from vintage door plates. This is one of my favorite repurposed items in the store!



I see... a piece of artwork by Rebecca Puig of Sugarboo Designs. I love her work and we always have a wonderful selection of Sugarboo pieces in the store.






I see... some wonderful architectural pieces...windows, columns, doors. Architectural elements are always on our shopping list!







I see... pieces of vintage silver...oh, we have fun with our vintage silver!






The mirrors, beautiful in and of themselves, share so much with what they reflect.

1 comment:

  1. So many pretties! Looks like a great place to find cool items! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete